Friday, May 31, 2013

Senior Presentation Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
I was proud that I had an engaging powerpoint and presentation. I was worried that people weren't going to pay attention, but everyone did what they were told and understood what was being asked.

(2) Questions to Consider
a. What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?
P+
b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
P

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
What worked for me was the research. I know that if I was working on this by myself I wouldn't have known where to go and how to do things. I also wouldn't have been thinking logically; like how vocal health is important to keep up. I would have gone all my life straining and ruining my voice if I did not go and search it up.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
Find a better mentorship. It was embarrassing that when someone asked me where I was mentoring at and I had to tell them that I was mentoring at a drama program instead of doing actual voice acting.

(5) Finding Value
As mentioned before, knowing vocal health has helped me know that I shoul be aware of what to do to avoid hurting my voice. The reasearch that I have found all together has helped me better my understanding on how I can go about my pursuing in Voice Acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment